Saturday, December 15, 2007

..But you left out the most important word..

My mind is as thick, vast and opportunistic as outer space. I melt into the puddle that collects around me. Or I would like to. I pretend to, in my mind. I would love to melt those years away into that puddle. Start over. Never start. Start later. Grow up a little.

Mymind.

Some people deserve only all the world can offer and then some.
Sometimes those people receive just enough to get by.
Some people deserve just enough get by.
Sometimes those people receive "..and then some".
We all just want want, want, want.



God? Happiness? No. Neither of these truly exist, only in our minds..but in mine, in mine God is just dog spelled backwards and happiness is my God, or a paper thought with "I Really Do Love You" written all over it.. and then some..

Mymind.

Just who am I trying to kid anyway? As far as I've come, as much as I grow up, I'll never grow up..I still want to melt into that puddle. Like the pull of the moon against the earth in my mind that is outer space (and how cliche is that?), I can't drift too far away from my subject that occupies so much time. As much as I am still the same, please tell me that I have changed. I am that small object drifting helplessly against something larger than myself. My purpose is mediocre next to something that fosters so many other minds.. And all this time all I had ever thought about was myself..



..All I ever think about is my..self.

No comments: